Rzeszowskie Centrum Chirurgii Naczyniowej i Endowaskularnej PAKS IX
Ks. Jałowego street 10
tel.: (+48) (17) 850 77 40 - reception
tel.: (+48) (17) 850 70 27 - administration
meet the clinic personnel
The Rzeszowskie Center for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, another Clinic run by the American Heart of Poland in Rzeszów opened on 1st January 2011.
The Clinic is provided with state-of-the-art equipment to be applied for diagnostics and treatment purposes. The Clinic employs highly qualified medical personnel and nursing staff.
Medical services shall be rendered under contracts with the National Health Fund.
Medical services provided include diagnostics and treatment of patients with conditions of arterial and venous vessels. We perform all types of vascular surgery procedures, both classical and intravascular in the arteriovenous system.
Surgery treatment offered includes:
· Arterial reconstruction procedures: restoration of circulation in peripheral vessels by way of restoration of patency or implantation of vascular prostheses or transplantation with the use of patient’s own vessels
· Abdominal aortic aneurysm procedure
· Peripheral vessel aneurysm procedure
· Stenosis procedures of carotid, visceral, renal, lower limb arteries
· Procedures in vessel lesions and embolism
· Intravascular procedures of abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms (stent-graft implantation and intravascular procedures – transcutaneous angioplasty including artery stenting)
· Operation of varices in lower limbs
The Rzeszowskie Center for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery performs Computed Tomography free of charge under contracts with the National Health Fund and on the fee basis as a private health care provider.